So much Star Wars news I’ll let the Wookie Gunner tell you about it!!
The Star Wars presence at this year’s San Diego Comic-Con, although expected to be top-notch, still blew everyone by surprise. Coordinated by Lucasfilm’s Senior Events Lead Mary Franklin, the Star Wars Pavilion took up the very center of the show floor with other major brands, such as Marvel, Hasbro, LEGO, and much more. Whether you’re there in person or at home wishing you could transport yourself to the halls of holy geekdom, here’s a detailed roundup post to read up on everything Star Wars.
Official Star Wars Reports
- Pavilion First Look by Mary Franklin
- “The Heroes of Star Wars Rebels” Panel Live Blog
- Hasbro’s Star Wars Panel Live Blog
- Star Wars Collectibles Panel Live Blog
- Star Wars: A New Dawn Panel Live Blog
- Inside Marvel’s New Star Wars Comics
News Reports and Interviews
View original post 597 more words